Monday, February 20, 2012

The New Nursing Bras

Did you hear about the new nursing bras that have triple strength deodouriser so you don't smell like you're trying to make yoghurt in your shirt? Now you just smell like sourdough starter that has gone off.

People think the complaints about public breastfeeding are some sort of modesty thing but let me tell you, it is the smell. Button up already, or at least take it to the restroom where it can mingle with the less offensive odour of shit.

Wonder why your child has grown up to be a lysol-hand santiser toting germaphobe? It is because they had to smell your rotten cheese breastmilk for the first months (years-really, what the hell is wrong with you people?) of their lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a joke right?

Anonymous said...

Why don't you take your lunch and eat it in the bathroom

Anonymous said...

My mom breastfed my sister when I was 14 and my sister is now 2 and still nurses to sleep and my mom has an 8 month old daughter who nurses exclusively and her breasts have no odor. I think a penis has a much more foul odor than my mother's breasts that feed and nourish my little sisters. My penis I cleanse every day with soap and water and it still smells pretty bad from sweating. I can't imagine what an an uncircumcised man or woman smells like. Both my little sisters are circumcised thank god and so it my mother. It is so much cleaner and the breast milk truly helped my sisters' circumcision wounds heal quickly. I changed diapers before and after they were circumcised and it looks so much better circumcised too.